As an AT&T Solutions Provider we can offer an award-winning mobile solution, designed to help businesses engage customers on their smartphones and tablets. Moving forward into the future mobile communications and applications connectivity is becoming a critical asset in business that increases efficiency and productivity as well as can drive new revenue generation and competitive advantage. With the evolution of technology mobile solutions can provide hotspots for workgroups, tether devices and improve your communications. It’s no secret that AT&T has one of the best in class mobility solutions in the marketplace.
Instead of choosing just one or two applications, many companies are now considering holistic mobility strategies, complete with mobile device management, mobile app platforms, bring-your-own-device solutions, machine-to-machine (M2M) communications and mobile security. AT&T Advanced Mobility Solutions offers all these products and more — plus the added support of consulting and solution design through our Mobility Solutions Services group.
Our goal is to help our customers transform their businesses, so that their people, processes and assets are always connected and can be optimized on the go. We find that the following provides The AT&T Advantage…
AT&T Mobility Offers…
- Broadest international coverage of any U.S. wireless carrier
- More than 1,350 certified connected devices, including power meters, vehicles, shipping containers, pipelines and vending machines
- Industry-leading Mobile Enterprise Applications Platform (MEAP) for designing, building, deploying and managing mobile apps
- Experience and expertise in Mobile Device Management (MDM), closing 6.5+ deals on an average business day in 2012 and supporting large scale deployments.
- More than 500 approved mobile applications with unmatched vertical industry focus
- Professional services through the Mobility Solutions Services team, which has increased its customer engagement capacity 6X since 2010
- Access to more than 220,000 Wi-Fi Hot Spots globally through roaming agreements and more than 30,000 Wi-Fi Hot Spots in the U.S.
Let’s have a discussion about your mobility needs and how we can help design a solution for you to meet them.